NEXUS participation in international conferences
- Presentation at 30th EDEN Annual Conference: Lessons from a pandemic for the future of education. Service Learning for Enhancing Student Civic Engagement. Spain (online), 21-24 June 2021.
- Presentation at Final Conference of the DIMELI4AC Project: Digital and media literacy for active citizenship conference. Belgium (online), 21 May 2021.
- Webinar at EDEN Open Education Week 2021: Insights from an internationally co-developed MOOC on digital citizenship. Online. 4 March 2021.
- Presentation of the project at Europaeum Scholars Programme – Presentation of EU DIgital Policy (online), 9 December 2020.
- Presentation of the project at European Public Sphere event: the future of democracy and participation in Europe (online), 5 November 2020.
- Synergy session at 29th EDEN Annual Conference. Human and Artificial Intelligence for the Society of the Future Inspiring Digital Education for the Next STE(A)M Student Generation. Politehnica University of Timisoara, Romania (online), 22-24 June 2020.
- Presentation at ALT OER20: Open Education Conference – The Care in Openness: The NEXUS Project: PromotiNg thE neXus of migrants throUgh active citizenShip. London, UK (online). 1-2 April 2020.
- Webinar at EDEN Open Education Week 2020: Open Education for Civic Engagement and Democracy, The NEXUS project. Online. 4-6 March 2020.
NEXUS consortium meetings
- First transnational partner meeting in Madrid. (press note in Spanish). 24-25 November 2019
- Rome online substitution meeting. 12-13 March 2020.
- Malmo online substitution meeting. 22 September and 6 November 2020.